Brian Kight is a highly sought-after speaker, author, and performance coach / consultant. In this conversation we break down the key success criteria in leadership and culture and reverse engineer getting to winning behaviors and results – for any kind of team or organization.
A few of the really powerful takeaways:
- Complexity kills execution
- Real feedback doesn’t need to feel good
- Fear can motivate success or mediocrity
- Getting over inaction
- Creating excellence through culture
- Applying the Performance Pathway
- Two most important keys to winning
- Simplicity as a differentiator
- The pitfall of being nice v/s being real
- Growth in strain and struggle
- Don’t mistake learning for action
- Giving yourself to bigger purpose
Brian Kight is a multi-industry thought leader on the topics of Culture & Discipline, the founder of Daily Discipline, & experienced speaker, trainer, & coach.
If you find the site and content valuable, please click below to subscribe and hear more on a regular basis. The Man of Mastery Podcast is here to help unlock the secrets of elite-level life performance – align happiness, fulfillment, health, wellness, productivity, and peace. Succeed harmoniously in family, relationships, career, finance, fitness, emotional control, and mental toughness. Discover and live your unique, authentic purpose.
We will learn from executives, athletes, entrepreneurs, academics, relationship experts, wealth managers, and warriors. Embrace success as a process – not a singular event – achieved through grit, resilience, and perseverance. Study strategies to achieve extraordinary results through simple consistent actions, accomplishing what others deem impossible.
Not sure how to subscribe or rate the podcast? You can find instructions here. Thanks in advance! The feedback and support is incredibly helpful!